- MARCH PTO MEETING: – CANCELLED Tuesday, March 20 at 7 PM with 5th Grade Parents Meeting following the regular PTO meeting.
- PUBLISHING CENTER: Starts this week for 2nd grade, and we are in need of adult volunteers (with clearances) that can come in and help students edit previously written stories to prepare them to be turned into the books the kids come home with in the Spring. Second grade will be worked with during their Library times. If you are available for any of the times, please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org. No prior experience needed. Brown- 3/20 and 3/27, 9-9:45am, Doctor- 3/21 and 3/28, 1:10-1:55pm, Melchor- 3/22, 2-2:45pm.
- GERTRUDE HAWK SALE: Paper orders were delivered to students on Friday (March 16). Bus students with large boxes will need to make arrangements for pick up. Online orders are still open until 3/25. Group # 715137.
BLINGO: Fri, March 23, 2018 Doors open 6pm, First game 6:30 This year, we are emphasizing OVERLOOK PROUD SPIRIT by selling debossed silicone bands. All purchases include free “door prize basket” tickets as a thank you for your support! In addition to “Blingo” and door prizes, there will be a silent auction as well! Don’t miss out on pre-order pricing! Pre-Order Form is also available ONLINE. We also need many night of volunteers. Sign up here.
- SPIRITWEAR DONATION: Clean your closet, share the spirit! Donate gently used Overlook Spirit Wear now thru Friday, March 23. Send them in a bag with your student to get dropped off at the school lobby – there will be a collection bin marked for Spirit Wear donations. Donations will be sold at a nominal cost as a fundraiser at the 3/23 Blingo Night.
- MARCH MADNESS HOAGIE SALE: Lee’s Hoagie House in Abington will be generously donating 15% of all proceeds from orders that mention Overlook Elementary from Thursday 3/15 – Monday 4/2, so be sure to mention Overlook when ordering so that we get the credit. Online orders do not go towards the donation, so make sure you either order in person or via telephone.
- FIELD DAY GEAR: Field Day team assignments should have come home with students so be sure to place your order by Friday March 23.
- OVERLOOK DAY WITH UNION SOCCER: Saturday April 28 3:30pm VS DC United Order tickets HERE. Premium sideline seats $42 ($7 goes back to Overlook) and Value corner or north end seats $26 ($4 goes back to Overlook) If you can’t make it on the 28th, alternate games include April 7th vs San Jose or May 19th vs RSL and Overlook will still get credit. Orders need to be placed by April 1st.