- CAPTURE PICTURES OF NOCTURNAL ANIMALS IN ABINGTON: As a school, we are working to collect pictures of “things that go bump in the night” in Abington. If you own or have access to a trail cam, please set it up to take pictures or animals at night at your home. Any pictures taken can be emailed to Mr. Carroll. Any overnight tracks left in the snow are great too! Briar Bush will help identify the pictures or tracks.
- OVERLOOK’S GOT TALENT! Friday, Feb. 23, 7 – 8:30 pm. Come out and show your support to our talented community. We’ve got singers, dancers, gymnasts, comedians, instrumentalists and much more! Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Please send in any Box Tops to school by Friday February 23. Put them in a Ziploc baggie with child’s name and teacher written on it. Thanks!
- GERTRUDE HAWK SALE: Runs through February 23rd. Get all of your delicious chocolates and candies in time for Easter.
- OVERLOOK DAY WITH UNION SOCCER: Saturday April 28 3:30pm VS DC United Details coming soon!
CHESS CLUB: Mondays from 3:20 (right after school) to 4:20 until March 5. Questions: email@example.com.