- TALENT SHOW: Friday, Feb. 23, 7 – 8:30 pm. Calling all singers, dancers, musicians, jugglers, magicians, gymnasts, and others to come show off their talent. Tryouts will be held after school on Friday, February 2nd, from 3:30-5:30. All students must be signed up by a parent or guardian to try out. Sign up on paper form coming home soon as well as an online form. Questions: Contact Courtney Parker: email@example.com
- SPIRIT NIGHT: Wednesday, Jan. 31 – Chipotle Fund Raiser! Join us at the Chipotle at 1437 Old York Road in Abington. Be sure to either print the flyer or to mention Overlook when you order and pay.
- SWEETHEART DANCE: Friday, Feb. 9. Let’s Dance the Night Away!!! Bring your father or special someone! There will be a DJ, dance competitions, complimentary 5×7 photo included in price, door prizes, and lots of treats to enjoy. Pre-registration is REQUIRED! There will be NO ticket sales at the door. Registration must be received by February 2nd!! Sign up online at the school store or via paper form.
- FAMILY PACKETS: A family friendly alternative to receiving multiple copies of the same paperwork for each student in your family. We are in need of parent volunteers to assist in the collating and distribution on Tuesday mornings throughout the year. Contact Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WEEK-LONG DINING FOR A CAUSE AT TONY RONI’S: Monday, Feb. 5 to Sunday, Feb. 11 at Tony Roni’s Pizza in Willow Grove. (1107 Easton Road). 10% of all Overlook Elem sales will be donated to Overlook! Just mention that you are an Overlook Elem supporter when ordering or dining-in.
- GERTRUDE HAWK SALE: Runs February 5th – February 23rd Flyers will be coming home soon.
- PARENT COUNCIL MEETING AT OVERLOOK: Wednesday, February 7 at 7:30PM – Suicide Prevention and Mental Health Supports.
- SPRING BOOK FAIR: Wed, Feb. 7 – Thurs, Feb. 15, 2018. Volunteers are needed- watch for a flyer coming home!
BLINGO: Calling all aspiring event planners! Looking for someone to help us coordinate day-of details for this year’s BLINGO event Fri 3/23/18. We have one great volunteer, but she needs a partner to share the fun. Great opportunity for the parent who wants to be involved in school events but may not available during school hours. Email Pam and Karin at email@example.com for more details! (Donations and baskets are being coordinated by a separate set of volunteers).
CHESS CLUB: Six Mondays starting Jan. 22 from 3:20 (right after school) to 4:20 (skip Feb. 19). Confirmation of registration has been emailed and paper notifications sent home with students on Friday, Jan. 19. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT: Five Tuesdays starting Jan. 30 (3:25 to 4:30). Class Confirmations will be sent out by Friday January 26th. Questions: email@example.com.