Here’s what’s happening at Overlook this week:
- 6th Grade Mums Sale: You can still order mums through the school store until Wednesday Sept. 27th so don’t miss out!
- SPIRITWEAR: The Overlook Spiritwear Sale in full swing! Don’t miss out as this sale ends this Thursday, September 28th. You can place your orders online via the Spiritwear website.
- PTO MEETING: First PTO Meeting of the year is this Thursday, Sept. 28 at 7 PM at the library. If you are a new parent to Overlook or a seasoned veteran, this is a great opportunity for you to get involved in your child’s experience at the school. That involvement will mean different things to different people – whether you just want to share ideas, ask questions, volunteer or just take in the information shared. You are all welcome & encouraged to join us. We want to meet you & work with you to make Overlook as great as it can be!
- FALL FESTIVAL: The Fall Festival is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 13 from 5 PM to 7:30 PM. There will be lots of games, prizes, Halloween costume sale and much more! Wristbands are available for purchase from the school store ($5 pre-ordered , $7 at the door). All children participating in games and activities need to purchase a wristband. Wristband covers all games and activities, but does not cover food and costume purchase. Wrist bands can be ordered via the school store or paper order form. Looking to help out at the Fall Festival? Sign up here to volunteer your time (as little as 30 minutes!) to help make the Fall Festival a success!
- Spirit Night: Mark your calendars – Tuesday, October 3, 2017 Chick Fil A from 5 pm – 8pm.
- Halloween Costume Donations: The Overlook PTO will take donations of your unwanted and gently used Halloween costumes from Wednesday, Sept. 20 to Monday, Oct. 9. You can send them in a bag with your student to get dropped off at the school lobby – there will be a collection bin marked for costume donations.