Here’s what’s happening at Overlook this week:
- TEACHERS & STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK: During the week of May 1st to the 5th, 2017 Overlook Teachers and Staff will be honored in different ways to show our appreciation for the Job they do with our kids. You can help by donating (Suggested $2.00 per student) for this effort or sign up at the Sign Up Genius to send in dessert, paper goods or other items needed.
- 6TH GRADE CLOTHING DRIVE: Saturday, April 29 from 8 AM to 2 PM at Overlook Elementary School (off Old Welsh Road, Parent Drop-Off Lot). Accepted items: Clothing & Shoes (Men’, Women’s, Children’s & Baby’s), Accessories, Handbags, Purses & Backpacks, Hats, Gloves, Scarves & Belts, Household Items (Pillows, Blankets, Quilts & Sheets, Curtains & table linens), Hard Toys & Soft Toys, Bicycles.
- GOLD CARD NIGHT: Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 6 PM to 7 PM. The PTO helps the school staff run these reward based nights for students that earn admittance.
- SWEBS SCHOOL STORE: The School Store is scheduled to be open to students on Friday, May 19. Volunteers are needed, so please choose a time slot to help at the Sign Up Genius!
- PTO MEETING: Friday, April 28 at 9 AM at the Cafeteria.
- 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR NOMINATIONS:
- 6th Grade Rep – The 6th Grade Representative will act as the 6th grade committee chairperson for fundraising and will be the liaison between the Executive Board, 6th grade teachers and parents. Their involvement with the Executive Board will be limited to 6th grade activities only.
- PTO Executive Board Nominations – The PTO is open to all Overlook families, no dues required. We provide support to the school and enrichment activities for our students but we can’t do it without parents who volunteer their time. Please consider nominating yourself or someone else. All positions except treasure can be shared. Remember, all positions MUST be nominated EVERY year.