Here’s what’s happening at Overlook this week:
- WEEK-LONG DINING FOR A CAUSE EVENT AT TONY RONI’S: 15% of all the Overlook Elementary sales will be donated to Overlook Elementary School!Just mention that you are an Overlook Elementary Supporter when you dine-in at Tony Roni’s or when you call for pick-up or delivery!!
- GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT: Calling all Famous Overlook Girls! Bring your special adult and dance the night away! There will be a DJ, dance competitions, picture taking (A free 5×7 photo per girl included in price), door prizes, and lots of treats to enjoy. Paparazzi (photo booth) will be taking additional pictures of the girls and their famous friends. Pre-registration is REQUIRED! There will be NO ticket sales at the door. Registration must be received by April 19th.
- 6TH GRADE CLOTHING DRIVE: Saturday, April 29 from 8 AM to 2 PM at Overlook Elementary School (off Old Welsh Road, Parent Drop-Off Lot). Accepted items: Clothing & Shoes (Men’, Women’s, Children’s & Baby’s), Accessories, Handbags, Purses & Backpacks, Hats, Gloves, Scarves & Belts, Household Items (Pillows, Blankets, Quilts & Sheets, Curtains & table linens), Hard Toys & Soft Toys, Bicycles.
- PTO MEETING: Friday, April 28 at 9 AM at the Cafeteria.
- 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR NOMINATIONS:
- 6th Grade Rep – The 6th Grade Representative will act as the 6th grade committee chairperson for fundraising and will be the liaison between the Executive Board, 6th grade teachers and parents. Their involvement with the Executive Board will be limited to 6th grade activities only.
- PTO Executive Board Nominations – The PTO is open to all Overlook families, no dues required. We provide support to the school and enrichment activities for our students but we can’t do it without parents who volunteer their time. Please consider nominating yourself or someone else. All positions except treasure can be shared. Remember, all positions MUST be nominated EVERY year.