HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE OVERLOOK FAMILIES!!
Here’s what’s happening at Overlook this week:
- AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW UP AND RUNNING AT THE SCHOOL STORE! The After School Enrichment Program (ASEP) is an affordable, club-based program that gives Overlook students grades K-6 the opportunity to stay an extra hour after school to explore special interests or try something new. This year’s program runs five Wednesdays, 2/1-3/1 (make-up day in case of snow 3/8) from 3:25-4:30pm. As we plan for the the 2016-2017 ASEP, we are in need of volunteers who make this wonderful program possible. Those interested in volunteering can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAMILY FITNESS FUN NIGHT: Friday, January 20 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm.Have fun with your Overlook family and friends while trying ZUMBA, YOGA, MARTIAL ARTS, AGILITY DRILLS and DANCE! This is a FREE event!
- TALENT SHOW: Friday, Feb. 10 at 7 PM. If your child is interested in participating in Overlook’s talent show on Friday, Feb. 10, sign up online here.DATES TO KEEP IN MIND:
- DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- AUDITION: Friday, January 13, 2017 from 3:30 to 5:30 PM (to make sure the performers have an act ready)
- DRESS REHEARSAL: Friday, Feb. 3, 2017 from 3:30 to 5:30 PM
QUESTIONS? Email: email@example.com
- AT-HOME VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: BLINGO is looking for parents who want to volunteer, but need a flexible schedule (i.e. nights and weekend hours, lots of time some weeks/less time others). Parents needed to maintain donation spreadsheet, send out donation letters, and reach out to personal contacts. Help needed anytime now thru March. See the volunteer flyer for more details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in volunteering.
- January events and activities calendar are available on the PTO website. Be sure to check the PTO website regularly for the latest updates and information. Also, remember to check the Virtual Backpack regularly for copies of forms and flyers that are sent home with students.