First full week of school. Here are some of the fun and exciting things happening at Overlook this week:
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 is BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT! The open house begins at 6:30 pm in the auditorium. Classroom visitations are at 7 pm and 7:30 pm.
- Friday, Sept. 16 is the BACK TO SCHOOL PICNIC from 5 pm to 6:30 pm. Everyone is asked to bring a pre-packaged dessert or salty snack to share. Beverages and pizza will be provided. Bring chairs/blankets for sitting. In the event of rain, the picnic will take place in the school cafeteria. The PTO is also looking for volunteers to help at this event. Please sign up to volunteer at: http://tinyurl.com/ovlkbts
- 6TH GRADE MUMS SALE – the 6th grade class will have mums available for purchase on Wednesday, Sept. 14 at Back to School Night as well as Friday, Sept. 16 at the Back to School Picnic. Prices: 1 for $8, 2 for $15, 3 for $20, 4 for $25. You can also choose to purchase a voucher and select your own at Kremp Florist ~ 220 Davisville Road Willow Grove.
- A+ GIANT REWARDS – Registration for Giants Rewards has begun. Go to: http://www.giantfoodstores.com/aplus , select CUSTOMER REGISTRATION to register Overlook Elementary School ID #23605. The program is no cost to you and registration does not interfere with gas points! For more information on this and other rewards programs available, check out the flyer in the Virtual Backpack: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B8NWEh2F88SldTU2S2hjWUV4RzQ
- OVERLOOK SPIRITWEAR – be on the lookout for information on ordering Overlook sportswear! Spiritwear will be available for sale from Sept. 14 to Oct. 7. Flyers will be posted on the website soon!
For more information on any of these events and other upcoming events, visit the PTO website: Overlookproud.com