FINAL REMINDER: Thank you notes for Mrs. Greene
- PLEASE consider returning your card with a few words of kindness and thanks from your family to Mrs. Greene.
- Return to school in an envelope marked ATTN: PTO.
- If you have misplaced your card, any 4×6 card can be used.
- Any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tonight, Monday 6/13: Spring Concert at 7:30pm
- Dress attire for performers (strings, band, handbell and chorus): black pants/skirt and white top. Performers should dress for 1:30pm dress rehearsal at school as well.
- Arrival times for performers: strings 7pm, band 7pm, chorus 7:15pm, handbell 7:20pm.
- Good luck, performers!
Publishing Center Thank You!
- Special thanks to Jennifer Suit and the Publishing Center volunteers for their time and effort interviewing the K-2 authors, editing stories, typing and binding the books and hosting the Author’s Tea. Thank you!
5th Grade Families:
- Reminder to return donations to host graduation reception by 6/16.
- Advanced sales for the 6th Grade trip to the play (for parents) can be made online at http://www.overlookproud.com (School Store tab).
End-of-Year Picnic Schedules! (note revised times for 3rd/6th)
- 1st Grade – Friday, June 17th 12:30-2:45 Roychester Park
- 2nd Grade – Wednesday, June 15th 1:00-3:00 Roychester Park
- 3rd Grade – Thursday, June 16th 1:30-3 Roychester Park (**note time change)
- 4th Grade – Friday, June 17th 10:30-12:00 Roychester Park
- 5th Grade – Thursday, June 16th 1:30-3:00 Roychester Park
- 6th Grade – Friday, June 17th AM Overlook Field/Playground (**note day/time change; exact time dependent on graduation practice)
Other Dates to Save:
- Kindergarten Awards Ceremony 6/17 from 9:30-10:15 AM
- 1st-5th Grades Awards Assembly 6/20 at 9:30 AM
- 6th Grade Closing 6/20 at 1:45 PM
- Last Day Student Attendance: Tuesday, 6/21