USWIRL Fundraiser THIS Thurs 5/19 from 4-9pm!!
- Visit USwirl Jenkintown (At Old York/611 and The Fairway, near CVS) this Thursday and USwirl will share a portion of the sale to benefit the 6th grade class!
- Print this flyer or add it to your phone and show at the time of purchase!
- Look for “celebrity” visits from teachers and their families!
- Car Wash 10am-2pm in the bus loop in the front of the school (Cleveland Road entrance)! Tell your friends and family! Cash donations welcome – all proceeds benefit the Class of 2016.
- Volunteers always welcome… please email Sheri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAY FAIR Thank you!!
- Special thanks to the May Fair planning committee (Michele Smeal, Laura Ramsay, Nicole Ryals, Natalie Casale, Yarnell Huff, Melissa Girnius), DJ/Parent George Parker and ALL the parent, JHS/HS, and community volunteers for making May Fair a great day for everyone! The sun was shining for this great community event!
TEACHER/STAFF APPRECIATION Success!!
- Thank you for your generosity! The response to the donation request was fantastic, with $385 available to spend on the luncheon for the teachers and staff on May 3. They enjoyed a delicious and well-deserved lunch of hoagies, salads, fruit and desserts with beautiful flowers and set up. Special thanks to Andy Hollister for helping coordinate the donations and food.
Couldn’t help but share…
- The kids enjoyed two memorable author visits this month. Check out this incredible email Mrs. Gee received from Chris Kurtz – Overlook Proud of our students, teachers, and PTO! Remember – your participation in fundraising events allows programming and activities like this to happen! Thank YOU!