- WOW!! Check out ALL the details about games, special activities, food pricing, and more! There is something for everyone at this FREE ADMISSION event!
- Rain or Shine! In case of rain, all activities will be held indoors.
- There are still lots of volunteer slots open … PLEASE consider helping out!
- Questions please email email@example.com.
PTO ANNUAL MEETING – this Thurs, 7pm in the Library
- This meeting will be attended by Mrs. Greene and appointed principal Mr. File.
- Meeting will include a recap of the year, open discussion of ideas for next year, 6th grade rep election, and special recognition of parent volunteers. All welcome!
SUMMER BOOK SWAP DONATIONS – accepted thru Wed 5/11
- Consider sharing any unwanted children’s books (preK-6) for the summer book swap at May Fair! Please send in to school in a bag labeled with student’s name and teacher.
- ALL students will be invited to take a book home at May Fair – students who send in donations will be provided opportunity to take home additional choice(s)!
- Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAR WASH RESCHEDULED
- Save the date for SATURDAY, MAY 21st, 10am-2pm in the bus loop! Cash Donations Welcome! All Proceeds Benefit the Class of 2016.
- Volunteers always welcome… please email Sheri at email@example.com.