LAST CALL for Teacher & Staff Appreciation Luncheon Contributions
- Luncheon is this Tues 5/3. Consider returning your donation envelope (or any envelope, just mark it “PTO: Teacher Luncheon”) or sign up to bring in an item!
- Questions (or if you are available to help set-up/host the luncheon) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTHOR VISITS – This Week!
- Chris Kurtz visits Tuesday, Katherine Applegate visits on Friday.
- Don’t forget to ask your kids about the “Pig Visit” on Tuesday! The kids are hoping they turned in enough One School, One Book raffles for Mrs. Greene to pucker up!
GOLD CARD NIGHT – THIS Thursday, 5/5 from 6-7pm
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar in the cafeteria – Jack&Jill l Ice Cream, sprinkles, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, cherries, gummy worms… yum!
- Teachers are hosting a variety of fun events, and we hear it will include: open gym, face painting, computer lab, as well as video game rooms!
CAR WASH @ BUS LOOP- THIS Saturday, 5/7 from 10am-2pm
BOX TOPS – Next Raffle is THIS Friday, 5/6
- Send in Box Tops and Labels for Education for chance to win silly string at May Fair (Check out May Fair details below!).
- Questions please email Priscilla at email@example.com or Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER BOOK SWAP – donations NOW ACCEPTED!
- Consider sharing any unwanted children’s books (preK-6) for the summer book swap at May Fair! Please label bag with student’s name and teacher. (A lot of books? Consider dropping off on Gold Card Night!)
- ALL students will be invited to take a book home at May Fair – students who send in donations will be provided opportunity to take home additional choice(s)!
- Questions please email email@example.com.
MAY FAIR 5/14 – please considering volunteering!
- Sat 5/14, 11am-2pm. Parent volunteers are NEEDED to make this a success. We are still looking for HS and JHS volunteers as well.
- This will be a FREE event! Admission will include all carnival games (and prizes!), inflatables, photo booth, fire truck visit and music.
- Silly String, food and drinks will be available for purchase. Return of the Dutch Magic Enterprises Food Truck (for lunch and snacks) …and addition of a Kona Ice Shaved Ice truck!
- Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.