PRINCESS BALL Picture Site is Ready!!
- “Peter Kurilla Photography” sent a link to all attendees that provided an email at registration. Pictures ordered from his site will be delivered to school. If you did not receive this email, please contact email@example.com and she will provide the link!
SCHOOL CLOSED this TUES: Be sure to vote:)
- Pre-order online now! Or Print out a copy of the hard copy form
- Plants will be available for Pick Up at May Fair (Sat 5/14, 11am-2pm). Limited options will available the day of, so guarantee your order by pre-ordering!
- Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider returning your donation envelope (sent home this week!) or sign up to bring in an item!
- Questions (or if you are available to help set-up/host the luncheon) please email email@example.com
- Sat 5/14, 11am-2pm. Parent volunteers are our BIGGEST need (that means you!:) ), but we are still looking for HS and JHS volunteers as well.
- This will be a FREE event! Admission will include all carnival games (and prizes!), inflatables, photo booth, fire truck visit and music.
- Silly String, food and drinks will be available for purchase. Return of the Dutch Magic Enterprises Food Truck (for lunch and snacks) …and addition of a Kona Ice Shaved Ice truck!
- Questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great job, parent and student volunteers! Thanks to the families who came out to the 6th grade pancake breakfast fundraiser on Saturday! Save the date for upcoming 6th grade fundraisers: Car Wash Sat 5/7 and USwirl Night 5/19.