This THURSDAY! Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A
- Join us at Chick-Fil-A at Willow Grove Mall 4:30-7:30.
- Let them know you are from “Overlook Elementary” when you order!
- Bring the whole family! A great chance to meet up with Overlook families.
This THURSDAY! Picture Day
- Spring individual and full-class pictures will be taken on Thursday! SMILE!
- No forms to send in- spring pictures are sent home, and you can decide which ones to keep/return after looking at them.
This SUNDAY! ZUMBA! at AFC Fitness from 1-2pm
- Register Online NOW!! At AFC Jenkintown (near Bed, Bath & Beyond). $10 per participant. ALL proceeds benefit the 6th grade class! Not able to attend, but want to help the 6th grade reach their fundraising goal? Donations accepted!
REGISTER FOR THE PRINCESS BALL! Fri Apr 15, 6:30-9pm
- An adult and child event open to all girls grades K-6!There will be a DJ, dance competitions, door prizes (for girls and adults!), and treats. A free 5×7 photo per girl is included in price.
- You MUST Pre-Register for this event (due 4/12).
- Pre-Register Online NOW!!
- LOTS of girls are already registered – this is going to be a FUN event!
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Print out a copy of the hard copy form
LEE’s DINE & DONATE Fri Apr 15, all day
- Mention “Overlook Elementary” when you place your order!
- Always a great place for lunch – a good excuse for take out!
- A quick and easy Friday night dinner plan before the dance!
- A great dinner idea for the boys!
VOLUNTEER NEED: IT Support Person
- Our talented IT and website Guru Janella Hecker will be graduating with her youngest son to the Junior High (boo-hoo!). We are in need of a tech-savvy person to help fill her role. Responsibilities will include managing volunteer email accounts (@overlookvolunteers.com), maintaining the back-end of the website, and answering general IT support questions when they arise. We are open to someone who will share ideas about a “better way.” This is a great position for a working parent who wants to be more involved! IT expertise would be great, but the responsibilities could also be filled by the right tech-savvy person who is willing to self-learn. If you are interested and/or would like some more details, please email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!