SEND IN YOUR NOMINATIONS! Due by Wednesday 3/23
- Know someone who would make a fantastic board representative for the PTO? Nominate them! Perhaps that person is you?? Nominate yourself! Make your voice heard!!
- 5th grade parents! Nominate your 6th Grade representative!
- Don’t feel like printing the form? Email submissions accepted! Email nominations committee chairperson Priscilla Clark at email@example.com
ZUMBA FOR THE SIXTH GRADE! Sun April 10, 1-2pm.
An exercise PARTY open to all Overlook adults and kids! At AFC Jenkintown (near Bed, Bath & Beyond). $10 per participant. Look for registration option in the online School Store (available soon!). ALL proceeds benefit the 6th grade class! Let’s help them reach their fundraising goal!
PRINCESS BALL… Less than 4 weeks away! Fri April 15, 6:30-9pm.
Registration forms will be coming home soon! Look for registration option in the online School Store (available soon!). Your daughter will love this adult & child event! Some great new things happening this year: free 5×7 for each attendee, wristlets and corsages available for purchase (reasonably priced – and beautiful!), caricature artist, dj, prizes, food & treats… the girls are going to have a wonderful time!
Wondering to do with the boys 4/15?? or maybe you need an easy and quick pre-dance dinner? Have night include LEE‘s HOAGIES and Lee‘s will donate 15% of the sales back to Overlook!
Let’s win Rita’s for Field Day! Contest ends 4/3. Competition with local schools is fierce… use your coupons and help us win! Looking for more coupons? Have some to share? Please post on FB group:Overlook PTO. Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMIND YOUR KIDS: SEND IN RAFFLE TICKETS
- If 1000 tickets are returned, a REAL pig will be visiting the school for a kiss from Mrs. Greene and Mr. Perlman!
- Find a copy of the Reading Calendar and view Overlook teacher read-alouds at http://overlookreads.weebly.com.
- Still time to make a “Read to Feed” pledge and $1 donation. Students who donate and return weekly raffle tickets will be invited to an open gym in April.
Thanks to everyone who came out to the BLINGO fundraising event on Friday! Special thanks to those who helped solicit donations, plan, set up, sell tickets and clean up. Looking forward to announcing the fundraising total soon!