- Pre-pay online at Overlook, YES! School Store.
- Pay using cash or check by printing out and returning the hard copy pre-order form.
- Volunteer sign-ups here.
- At-the-door sales available, but pre-pay encouraged!
PTO MEETING WEDNESDAY!
- Wednesday, 3/9 at 7pm in the Library (**NOTE DATE- this is the CORRECT date. The district calendar has it incorrectly posted)
- MAY FAIR Planning Committee will follow. New faces and new ideas welcome! Questions, email email@example.com
RITA’S contest starts NOW!!!
- Use your RITA’s coupon… and help us earn FREE water ice for the WHOLE school on field day!! Overlook has won for the last two years…LET’S MAKE IT 3! What a sweet excuse for a treat!
- Contest runs now through April 3rd.
- Hope you are enjoying The Adventures of a South Pole Pig! Find a copy of the Reading Calendar and view Overlook teacher read-alouds at http://overlookreads.weebly.com.
- Encourage your child(ren) to complete and return their raffle tickets! The goal is 1000 raffle tickets!
- “Read to Feed.” All students who pledge at least a $1 and return weekly raffle tickets will be invited to an open gym in April. For more info, check out the letter from Student Council President Matthew Thomas.
Wondering what to do with the boys 4/15?? Have the night include LEE’s HOAGIES and Lee’s will donate 15% of the sales back to Overlook!