OPEN NOW thru 1/15! After School Enrichment Program Registration is open! Online payment/registration is strongly encouraged, but if you must pay by check or cash use this ASEP paper form. Looking forward to a great program! Some reminders:
- Registration requested by Friday 1/15. Class assignments will be sent home by 1/22. First class Wednesday 1/27, 3:25-4:25pm.
- Registration is NOT first come, first serve. If a class should fill up, students will be chosen based on lottery from all registrations received by Friday 1/15.
- Volunteers still needed to assist classes and/or to help with dismissal – you may have to arrive a little early, but you won’t have to fight for a parking spot! :). Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help.
This Wednesday 1/13, 6:30pm* (note earlier time): PTO meeting in the Library! Stay informed, stay connected. Meeting will include a PSSA presentation from Mrs. Greene. See full agenda here.
Boxtops! Don’t forget, REWARDS PROGRAMS are still the easiest way to earn money for our school! Overlook participates in rewards programs with: Box Tops, Labels for Education (LFE), Target, Amazon Smile, Giant, and Red Robin. Extra incentive: every student who brings in Box Tops or LFE from 1/1/16-3/1/16 will be entered to win a gift card!
Support an Overlook family In response to requests to help, please find details about how to support the Overlook family devastated by last week’s home fire here.
Just Beginning…: The BLINGO committee has begun planning! Save the date for this door prize basket/BINGO/silent auction event on Fri, Mar 18, 2016. A big part of the success of the event is soliciting donations for the baskets. Great donations = Happy Attendees (and a more successful event!).
- Do you have a great relationship with a local business or small business owner (or do you own one yourself?)? We would love for you to reach out with a donation request.
- In addition to donations of products, services, gift certificates, etc – many promotional merchandise donations are welcome as well (pens, magnets, samples, etc)!
- Donations are a great way for local businesses to market in our community – a win-win situation! Our PTO is a 501(c) non-profit organization, so donations are tax-deductible!
- For more details, or for a sample donation letter, please contact email@example.com. Those interested in helping with the event in other ways are encouraged to email as well!
MLK Day of Service: There is no school on Monday, 1/18 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.