- Now thru 12/21: Student Council is accepting donations for their Stuff-a-Stocking event! Donations will be delivered through the Salvation Army. Please see the flyer for donation suggestions.
- Wednesday 12/9(and every Wednesday!): Pretzel Wednesday! All proceeds support the 6th grade.
Mark your calendars:
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Next Week: Early dismissal (12:20pm) on Tues 12/15, Wed 12/16, Thurs 12/17.
- Friday 12/18, 1:30pm: Winter concert for 5th/6th Chorus, 5th/6th Band, 4th/5th/6th String, and 4th Recorder students. Check closets now to make sure your kids have black and white clothes that fit!
- Friday 12/18, 5:30-8:15pm: Movie Night for Overlook students at the Abington JHS to benefit the 6th Grade! Don’t forget to reserve your spot by sending in your form. Get some shopping done without the kids (or enjoy a couple hours of quiet!).
- Thank you! … to all the volunteers who helped make Holiday Hollow a success! We can’t wait for everyone to see what your kids picked out. Special thanks to coordinators Patricia Botero and Lisa Brownholtz.
- Still looking…. still very much in need of parents to volunteer as program instructors for the ASEP! Come share your time and talents with our kids!
- Check it out… PTO meeting minutes from 11/20/15. Next meeting Jan 13, 7pm, in the Library.
- Welcome!… Karin Quinn as the PTO Board Treasurer. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.